Johnson University

We welcome you to the new Plant Services "Work Order Request" web page!!!

We have implemented this new system to be able to better serve the Johnson community by creating an easy way for Faculty, Staff, Married Students, and Resident Assistants to submit repair work requests to the Plant Services team. From this page, you will be able to submit repair work requests and check the status of your work requests or your approved work orders. And, if you supply your email address, you will receive email updates on the progress of your request or work order. Just follow these simple instructions:

Submit a "Work Request"
Choose "Submit a request" form the side bar menu and follow the instructions

Check status of "Work Request"
Under "Search by Number", select "Work Request" and enter the "Work Request" number you received via email. Click on the arrow key to view the status of your request.

Check status of "Work Order"
If your "Work Request" was approved and you received a Work Order number, then, under "Search by Number", select "Work Order" and enter the Work Order number. Click on the arrow key to view its status.

The Plant Services team would like to encourage the Johnson community to utilize this system to submit repair work requests in lieu of calling the office or the "BUSY" line whenever possible. However, please do not hesitate to call the Plant Services office at x2239 if you have any questions.

If you need to report an EMERGENCY, call the Johnson EMERGENCY#: x2222